The content that you show on your YouTube channel is important; because what you show on this platform will help you position yourself and gain numbers of subscribers. But you may wonder, how to see your subscribers on youtube and know who is subscribe to your channel. You can also bold text in youtube comments or discription.
This post will show you how easy it is to see your subscribers on YouTube. So you know who is subscriber to your channel; and that way you can be clear about what kind of audience your videos are interested in. It could also help you to see the Youtube visits in real time with the online visit counter.
Steps to see your subscribers on YouTube
- Access your YouTube channel.
- If your account is not verify, we recommend that you take the opportunity to verify it without using your cell phone .
- Go to the “Creator Studio” button and click there; (You will see this option under your name in the drop-down menu).
- Choose the option “Community” that is on the left side of the screen.
- A menu will be displayed where you must choose the option “Subscribers” ; The total number of subscribers your channel has will immediately appear at the top. It is important that you know that you can only see the number of subscribers who decide to make their subscription public.
You can also check How to Block Emails on Yahoo! Mail
Data of interest:
- It is important to know that you can order the list of subscribers that your channel has. You can organize them to see the most popular first or see the most recent subscribers.
- To organize your subscribers you do it from the “Subscribers” tab; There you should look for the drop-down menu that appears in the upper right. Then select the sorting method to order your subscribers as you prefer (popular or most recent).
- In the list of subscribers you can see: the subscribers who make their subscriptions public , it will also show you the subscribers who have subscribed to your channel during the last 28 days.
- There may be subscribers who have recently suspended their account, for this reason they will not appear in your subscriber list.
- It may also be the case that your YouTube channel does not yet have subscribers, so it will tell you “There are no subscribers to show . ” If this is your case, you should evaluate the content you are uploading because it is not helping you to get viewers.
Why do I need to know who is subscribe to my channel?
- The number of subscribers your channel has is important, as this will serve as a reference for other users. It will be like an indicator that shows new users of your channel that the content you offer is of quality and that each video you post is incredible.
- When you review the list of subscribers that your channel has, you can click on each subscriber to visit their page or you can also subscribe to their channel.
- Knowing who is subscribed to your channel helps you to know the consumption habit of your followers; This will help you create videos with attractive content that meet the expectations of your followers.
- This will also help you make more popular videos that attract more followers, since you will be posting videos with content that interests Internet users.
To help you know your subscribers, YouTube Analytics is at your disposal. A tool that will help you get more visits and subscribers because it allows you to know what data in common there is between your followers, such as gender, country and age; information that helps you visualize what content is the one that will hook your users.
In addition, this information will help you adapt your videos to the circumstances of your subscribers. For example, if you notice that your videos are followed by many people from a certain country; You can put a subtitle in their language or refer to something from their country. We also recommend that you find out what are the best days and times to upload your videos , in order to reach more users. This will help you connect more with your followers and will make many recommend your channel.
YouTube has quickly replaced TV; So if you are a Youtuber, make successful videos and post interesting content that nourishes the soul and heart of each YouTube user; Be creative and talented to make your channel the most successful on this amazing platform